March 13, 2009

Catch up.

One whole week had passed and tomorrow, I'll be starting my 6th semester here - the last of my pre-clinical years. If I were to poke around my thoughts, my first step into the faculty felt recent. Without paying much attention to the time that's passed, I'm at the last hurdle of pre-clinical medicine. Will I fall? Or will I soar high? Am I up for it?

Anyway, this holiday had been very restful for myself. Things have been smooth and not at sixes and sevens like they usually do. I'm fully rested and stress-free, ready to accumulate stress along the way to August. Lol. Accumulate stress, that's something I'm good at. How to handle it? Simple. For a guy, I'll just find ways to increase my testosterone level. ;) (Do take note you're talking to a med junkie here)

Ps. Watchmen sucks. Don't bother queuing up for a ticket, if ever there's a line that is.

0 comments:

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP