April 15, 2010

Lazy, what?

There's a lot of reasons that one can give for being lazy.


"I'm tired today, I think I'll give the lectures a skip."
"I'm going to the gym later, I'll study tomorrow."
"I..." "I..." "I..."

And only when its too late, you'll start cursing yourself for being a lazy-ass.

A quote for all, posted by my better half. Illustrated to make this post more colorful. Lol.

"What you are is what you have been.."





"And what you will be is what you do now."




So choose fellow future-doctors. What will you be? A good hardworking doctor, or a bad lazy doctor?

Just a gentle reminder to my colleagues and I who may or may not be suffering from studying burn-out. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

comeellll~~ :P (2nd pic)

Anonymous April 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

comeellll~~ :P (2nd pic)

Lazytard April 15, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

PBSM syal....ketua plak tu..giler kentang

Johannas April 15, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Hahaha. Nate2 ni. Aku join PBSM sbb ade pompuan, syahir ;) pengakap ngn kadet polis sume laki, jadi gay lak aku nanti. :P

Neo Rantissi April 15, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

wow!

Anonymous April 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

sebab ade perempuan yer? Isk2, peliknyaa, still single until form 5 :P

Anonymous April 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

sebab ade perempuan yer? Isk2, peliknyaa, still single until form 5 :P

Anonymous April 16, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Okay bye nak study sekarang walaupun cuti nak study jugak bye.

Bye.

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP