April 25, 2010

Thank you, Allah



Thank you to those who've prayed for my father.

Thank you to those who came up to me just to ask how he's doing.

Thank you to those whose prayers are silent. Only God will be able to reward your concerns. :)

And thank you, Allah, most Kind and Merciful.

Just an update for everyone. My father's bypass surgery went on smoothly apart from his veins being quite thin to be used as a graft but alhamdulillah, they're still viable to be used. He was taken out of the ICU after one night of observation and right now he's recuperating under the care of HUKM's finest. :D To the surgeon's surprise, my father's recovery was the fastest among his many previous patients. You go, dad! ;)

"Ayah kuat, macam anak dia juga," said my other half. Haha.

A video for us all, Thank you Allah by Maher Zain. :)


3 comments:

the Red Dragon April 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

alhamdulillah...

Johannas April 25, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

:)

Anonymous April 26, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

He's really recovering :) Talked quite a lot the other day. Alhamdulillah.

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP