June 17, 2008

Frappucino, anyone?

Greetings everyone.

10 bucks to anyone who's able to guess where I am right now. Haha. I know, the title gave it away, right? Oh well, there you go. /takes out 10bucks ;)

Yeah, I'm at Starbucks Coffee, San Stefano. Relax, I still came here with the intention to study. I just needed to get away from my house to get some fresh air. Tukar angin lah katakan. Hehe. And, it's really nice here. Managed to get in a few pages of biochemistry while indulging myself with Frap. To be frank, its my first time drinking at Starbucks Coffee here in Egypt. Perhaps after today, I'll do this more often. My monthly allowance from MARA dah naik, so why not?

Btw, sitting here, watching people(chicks) walk pass by me, I noticed the vast difference between the up-class Alexandrians with your typical Egyptian. The way they present themselves with the latest-fashionable-branded clothings and well-permed hair, the way they walk and even the way they talk differ from the rest. It makes me feel rather, home. Haha. And since the exams are around the corner, I'm not going to talk about, oh you know, ehem ehem. /wink


Chocolate Mocha Frappucino Cream Blended


Just as a side-note, it'll be nice if that particular someone's here right now. Though I don't think I'll be able to study if she's here. Haha.

Stick around for the next post guys. Till then, stay beautiful. /smiles

2 comments:

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

wooohoooo.....bestnye!!!
blh blaja lgi.
takpe2..

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

oo. usha aweks :P

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP