June 14, 2008

Pick me up

Goooood evening peeps!

I know, I know. I really should be studying and not submit an entry right now, but I just can't help it. I need some entertainment people! My eyes are still heavy from my evening nap and I'm tired looking at those parasites. Sheesh, all those -todes (ceistodes, nematodes and trematodes). They bore me. Haha.

Anyways, by the end of today, there will be exactly A WEEK left till my finals. Wooo. What a scary-ish thought that is. I'm gonna drown myself with ecstasy pills, so that I'll be blitzing through the week. Who's with me? Hehe. Oops, I meant to say "Nescafe", not ecstasy. /wink/ I really really need to concentrate now. Sigh.

Honestly, it is hard sometimes for me to really concentrate. My mind kept on going in fast-forward mode, skipping the exams, and bringing me back home to Malaysia. God, how I missed home. And how I miss them.

Ayah and Mama - I know its only like 3 months ago I said goodbye to you at the Alex airport but just so you know, I missed you guys already as soon as you guys were out of my view.

Wan, Khalis and Zura - Although we may not show it, I know how each of us feel deep inside.

Dhana - Yes yes, you know how much I miss you and I know you're going to say, "I miss you even more", after you've read this.

Sham - Missing you as much as you miss me. You know that kan Sham, even if we seldom message.

Alia - Nasi lemak kerang, right? Hehe.

Amir and the rest - Mamak weh balik nanti. Basket ok gak. /wink/


Wow, I really got carried away, didn't I? Okayy, I'm gonna go sit in my corner and weep now. Ciao.

Ps: Again, pray so that I'll study hard and not sleep hard. Haha. Wish me luck guys.


5 comments:

Anonymous June 14, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

tau xpe :P

Anonymous June 14, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

yay yay, nasi lemak kerang!

Anonymous June 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

i'm drowning myself with mr.Nescafe too =.=' and my head..keeps thinking about Malaysia jugak weh!!

Johannas June 15, 2008 at 4:36 AM  

@sadhana - Hehe, I makin kenal sangat perangai sweetheart I. :P

@alia - Definitely. ;)

@nisa - Ahaha, study hard ye nisa? Bagus2. Sekarang orang dah tak pandang sect4 dah. Semua tgk sect 1 je, esp 1c. Ngeh ngeh.

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

tu la famous la section 1 c tu kan?jom la kite tambah kan famous nye section tu ;) heeee

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP