June 4, 2008

Who is Johannas?

Hello readers.

First and foremost, to not be rude, let me introduce myself. My name's Johannas Mohd Yusof. I was born on the 10th of Feb, 1988. Son of 2 wonderful parents, I'm the eldest of four siblings. What I else is there to be said.. Oh, I am an undergraduate student at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Alexandria, Egypt, hoping to obtain the title MD in 4-5 years, insyaAllah. Socially, I'm easy with everyone around me and I'm currently in a relationship with Sadhana Azahar. A blessing she truly is.

Anyways, blogging is not something new to me. I've had one or two blogs previously, but due to certain reasons, they never stay. =p I started this blog because of normal human behaviour - what people see, people want. Haha. I guess I'm hoping this blog will be one my forte, something that'll stick this time around. Mostly, my posts will be on views of certain happenings in life, I hope.

Well, that's about it for my first post. I've got an exam in about 2 hours, so, wish me luck people!

Till the next post, see ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

jgn stop blogging, i love your writing. :)

Johannas June 7, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

InsyaAllah.

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP