June 6, 2008

Exam chills

Salam wrm.

Greetings everybody.

Today, after waking up kinda late for my Subh prayer(still manage to pray in time though), I sat there on my bed, thinking of this coming 2 weeks. Yes, it's THE usual 2 weeks of 'hell' we, medical students of Alexandria University go through before any end-of-semester examination. God, may you guide us in our plight.

Anyways, doing what I've always done when the dateline hits 14 days, I got my timetable put up. It then came to my horror when I realized, "Eh, this is bad. I don't think I'll make in time." Haq was there when I said this btw and he just said it should be OK since our exam dates are rather spread out this semester. (Thanks Anas, for all that you've done to arrange these dates.) So yeah, I calmed down "a little" after that. Then only it hit me - I've already started reading for the past week. Haha. Thank God! Furthermore, here is where you realize, constant studying lectures by lectures, really really REALLY helps.

Examination has always been somewhat stressful for myself, and others too I'm sure. We tend to build up this feeling as the days draw nearer. I myself, require constant motivation from those who are dear to me. I'm lost without my parents and Dhana. Then again, I know, the utmost important motivation, will always be my will to succeed and my self-motivation. Being a medical student, learning what I enjoy, what has always been my passion, there really shouldn't be any complains on my side. Believe in your capabilities, work your ass off and then only can you tawakkal to Allah S.W.T. Keep in mind that, He keeps an eye on His servants, who strive for the good of the Ummah.

ash-Shafi’i said:

Be patient upon the sourness and dryness of knowledge * Because failure in knowledge is in turning away from it;

And he who doesn’t taste the sourness of knowledge for an hour * Will swallow the humiliation of ignorance for his whole life;

And he who allows knowledge to pass him by in his youth * Will awake to the funeral prayer being prayed for him…


Bitaufiq wanNajjah everyone. God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

brape haribulan ni?

Johannas June 7, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

2 days after the first. Nanti lah I try adjust2 balik. Ngok tol.

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP