June 9, 2008

Pathology practical

Assalamualaikum and wassup readers!

Haha, someone's in a cheerful mood today. Well, I am actually, until like about 5 minutes ago. However, not all is lost though. ;) It's just because unlike 5 minutes ago, I did not have anything hanging like a loose thread in my mind, bugging the "joy area" of my brain. Let's just leave it for now. There are more important matters to be attended to at the moment.

Anyways, let me share with you guys why I'm rather gay today. First of all, it was all thanks to something which happened last night. Too bad for you guys though, I'm not gonna share it here.

Secondly, I sat for my Pathology practical exam just now and boy was I satisfied. Thank you, Allah, for helping this humble servant of Yours. Amin. We only had 10 questions (5 specimen jars and 5 slides exactly) to be solved. Normally, we have to answer them in about 2 minutes for every specimen but this time around, we had 5 minutes to our disposal. Honestly, I felt it was too much, but I'm not complaining. /wink/ I "think" I managed to give the right diagnosis for every specimen, but I could be wrong. Oh, well. /shrugs/

Just for the record, these were the specimens which I had :-


  1. Chronic atrophic gastritis
  2. Tuberculous enteritis
  3. Mucoid carcinoma of the ileo-caecal junction
  4. Oesophageal varices
  5. Bilharzial hepatic fibrosis
  6. Warthin's tumour
  7. Fatty change of the liver
  8. Adenocarcinoma of the colon
  9. Bilharzial granulation tissue
  10. Liver cirrhosis

Alright then, I still have my Biochemistry practical tomorrow and since Biochemistry has always been my WEAKEST subject, I'd better get a move on. And guys, pray so that I'm not lazy dan doakan untuk saya kuat belajar dan tak kuat tidur. Haha.

Till the next post, stay beautiful. /wink/

3 comments:

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

stay beautiful? I sure will :P

Anonymous June 10, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

alhamdulillah. :) good luck on biochemistry~

Johannas June 10, 2008 at 4:44 AM  

Thank you, na. :)

And alia, I think I just found my catch-phrase. Best kan? ;)

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP