July 16, 2008

Yaaaahoooo!!

Last update - 1st July 2008. Wow, gila lame babes! Haha. But now babes, I'm back~ And after so long of refraining myself from updating this blog, I just wanna say this:

Yaaaaahooooooo!!!! xD

Yes yes, exams' are over and I've got about 3 months of summer holidays to look forward to. Honestly I can't wait to go back to KL. Lots to do, lots to plan for! Sabar Jo, lagi 5 hari je flight kau. Hehe.

Anyways, lots have happened throughout the past month during when I've turtled myself from this blog. With all the political turmoil back home, I'm not really sure I'll be proud to say that I'm a Malaysian. Pfft. What a disgrace. This is exactly why I hate politics, one BS after another with no gains on either sides. In the end, we, as the pedestrians, are left to decide which bus to hop on to. Then again, I guess I'd prefer to stay on the sidewalk. Who's with me?? ;)

Ok ok, enough crap. Pity you readers nanti nak baca berita lapok kat my blog.

Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.

So, tomorrow I'll be going to Cairo. Sadly to say, I'm not going there to enjoy myself. I've to meet this mister from Petronas Egypt in Maadi. Macam mane nak pergi Maadi tu pun aku tak tao. Haih, responsibilities. Please please please, janganlah ada jawatan lagi tahun depan. Ramai lagi orang yang berkebolehan. Kan Maro? Hehe.

I guess this will be all for now. My stomach's full and my eyes are heavy. Thanks Che for the pizza tadi. 22 tahun dah kau eh? Seriously kena panggil abang ni. Ahahaha. And tonight, Meor pulak nak belanja Syami. Gila kenyang babe~

Jumpa lagi! Haha.

Ps: I'll be arriving in KL on the 22nd July, 11.30pm. So, sambutlah 2nd year bakal 3rd year med student ni kat KLIA eh? Bawak bunga manggar sekali. xD




4 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

name die "shami".
kamu berhutang dengan ak sebanyak EGP6.. Well, patutnye EGP9.50 include service charge, tp for everyone happiness, halal je la... ak baek kan?? XD

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

babe. babe. babe. ceria nye.

Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

18 thn ok? i bru abeh spm =p -che-

Johannas July 24, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

bajet ah che.

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP