July 23, 2008

Home sweet home

I'm back in Malaysia guys. Landed in KLIA last night at 11.00pm and drove back home straight away. Yeah, I drove. ;) To my amazement, although Haq and I had to wait in Dubai for 14 hours for our connecting flight to KL, I didn't feel tired at all. And no, I did not sleep at all in the plane. I guess it must be the hotel in Dubai. It was really nice minus the part where the bell guy kept asking us for tips. Haha. I wanted to give him in Egyptian pounds but he refused. :p Oh, and I didn't the know the coffee provided in the room wasn't free. Hehe. Sorry I don't have any pictures for you guys cause I fell asleep straight away as soon as my head hit the hotel bed.

Hmm. It really feels good to be back. My mind's never been this relaxed for quite some time now, and I'm kinda reaching my limit already back in Alexandria. But hey, all is well now and I've never felt better. And to make things better, I'm going out for lunch with Dhana tomorrow. Weeee. Can't wait!

Well then, it's 2pm now and I've not showered yet. Yer lah, bangun pun dah 11.30. Jet-legged. :p
Till my next post, au revoir~

Ps: Thanks Alia for your message semalam. I know its a simple one but I really appreciate it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

heh... keep the egyptian money for our taxi fare....
anyway, kt alexmed kate kene balik 11, so ade plan nk extend lg kaaa???

Johannas July 25, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

nopes. 11 oktober it is. ;)

good luck exam weyh. gambate!

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP