August 20, 2008

Tagged!

Yes! I've got something to write as an entry! Haha. It's not the usual post but I guess it'll do.

Apparently, I've been tagged by none other than my girlfriend so therefore, I am obligated to post. ;) Thanks na~ Here it is.

1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. at the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

starting time : 3.05 pm

name : Johannas Mohd Yusof
sisters : Nazzura
brothers : Khazzuan and Nurkhalis
shoe size : 9, wide not long :P
height : ~170cm
where do you live : taman dagang jaya (apparently it is VERY near to Pandan Indah. Senang nanti) *wink*
favourite drinks : neslo and anything with lemon.
favourite breakfast : fat rice :P
have you ever been on a plane : 4 times a year. Hehe.
swam in the ocean : more of floating and not swimming. Ahaha.
fallen asleep in school : a few times. Got caught once during Pn Siti Hanah's and Pn Anidah's class.
broken someone's heart : I don't think so.
fell off your chair : Embarrassingly, yes.
sat by the phone and waited for someone to call : Pernah kot.

what is your room like : Comfy?
what's right beside you : My new handphone ;) and a bottle of water.
what is the last thing you ate : Fried rice

ever had...
chicken pox : definitely
sore throat : of course. I shout a lot when I was in school.
stitches : Once. Had an operation when I was 5-6.
broken nose : Luckily, no. Mahal woo hidung ni. :P

do you...
believe in love at first sight : Maybe. But it never happened to us kan na? ;)
like picnics : Yerpp~
who was, were the last person you danced with : Evan Almighty? Haha.
last made you smile : Sadhana, on the phone. ;)
you last yelled at : Mungkin na jga :P

today did you..
talk to someone you like : Everyday.
kissed anyone : Nope
get sick : Thank God, no.
talk to an ex : A big NO.
miss someone : Again, everyday.
eat : Mesti
best feeling in the world : Love and anticipation. :)
do you sleep with stuffed animals : Only pillows for me.

what's under your bed : I hope there's nothing weird. Hehe
who do you really hate : Drogba and Mawi :P
what time is it now : 3.15pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. being a 10 year old, standard 4
2. class monitor?
3. main 'police and thief' during recess
4. took the school bus
5. a good-little-innocent boy ;)

5 things on my to-do list today
1. tag someone
2. call her
3. mandi petang nanti
4. yamcha with wei siang, maybe
5. watch as much dvd as possible

5 snacks i enjoy
1. chocolates
2. Chipsmore, the ones with choc chips and nuts
3. cashewnuts, hazelnuts, kacang cap ibu jari :P
4. Pringles
5. when with her, hacks ;)

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. clinic chain
2. charity
3. assuming I'm married, travel with my wife and kids
4. get a nice home for the family
5. pampering my wife :P

5 of my bad habits
1. tak reti nak small talk
2. cepat marah
3. kepala batu :p
4. malas mandi. haha
5. same to u na, tolong isi kan. ;)

5 places i have lived in
1. Ampang, KL
2. Alexandria, Egypt
3. Bukit Rambai
4. UiTM, UM
5.

5 people i'm tagging
1. dhana tagged me, so i can't tag her first.
2. Alia cantik
3. Meor Soleh
4. Bloggers yang baca blog ngek ni
5. Anyone who has nothing to do :P

2 comments:

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

hehe. kelakar la u ni :P

Anonymous August 27, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

done!! first time ak bace, cm bleh agak je akan kene tag.. hehe...

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP