November 25, 2008

Lagi lagi exam.

Hello. Hye. Yo. Assalamualaikum. xD

Today, I left for campus at about 730am since the lectures are at 8. Damn, it was COLD. Not the "when I talk there's air" cold but more of like the "I'll make sure I'll wear a sweater" cold. Hehe. Yeah, I kinda thought I could handle the temperature and ended up leaving the apartment with only a T-shirt on. Oh, with pants too of course. :P

So, since there's only gonna be lectures today, I figured that at least I will try to keep my eyes open compared to yesterday's afternoon lectures. Urh, pagi nye lectures pun same gak. Ngantok. Tapi takdelah sengantok semalam. Haih. Ape nak jadi ni Jo?

Anyways, this Saturday I'll be having another end-of-block examinations. Penat penat. Furthermore, it's the block of Neuroscience. Tadi dah "penat penat", meh che tambah "pening pening" pulak. I'm pretty sure I'll be something like this for the next few days.

Yeah, I always fall asleep while studying. :P

Ok fine, that's a lil bit exagerrated. I don't ALWAYS fall asleep when studying. At certain times je. Who doesn't? ;) At least, when I study, I'm a little bit more stylish than this French dude. :P Sexy schmuck.


Our French fries friend (Napoleon) in his study. :P

Hope I managed to make some of you laughed cause I know, I need some. Hehehe. Till next, or as our French guy would say, A la prochaine, au revoir. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

awak hyper yer semalam? :P

Johannas November 26, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Ape plak? Tak ske sudah!

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

eh eh, melenting plak die, nak kate datang bulan, awak tu lelaki :P

HEHEHE.

suke je lah, kelakar je bile bace ;)

silverplate November 28, 2008 at 2:12 AM  

joe2...org kt introducing ko tu smart la :p

Anonymous November 30, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

sleep like me...hahhaha

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP