November 5, 2008

Picture time. =)

Hey hey. Hehe. I promised you guys a few entries back that I'll upload the pics of my new apartment right? So I took the hassle of putting my 3.2 megapixel Nokia 5610 cam into action. I know I know, its all about DSLRs now and not camera phones. Heh, janji ade. :P

So here's a few of them.



-My messy room, obviously-



-Ze dining hall-



-Ze living room-



-Ze kitchen and bathroom-
(What do you expect? I'm not gonna let you guys see how they look up close, duh?)


Well, that's about it I guess. Oh, I had my end-of-block exam yesterday btw. We had four subjects all together and this time around, instead of 1 paper for every subject, we had an integrated paper where all four subjects were put into 1. They sort of gave us a few clinical problems and there were questions about the problems which requires us to fully understand all four subjects to be able to answer them. So yeah. I kinda hit a bump for a few questions and I'm sure it'll hurt later on. :P

Oh, well. *shrugs*

A la prochaine, au revoir. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

spacious sangat. :)

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP