November 9, 2008

Thank you, Facebook.

This entry is dedicated to those who are still in the gray, still unable to realize the fact that Facebook > Myspace > Friendster > Kawanster > the rest.

What most of us do realize is the importance of these sites which I'm sure is dedicated to meeting new people, getting in touch with long lost friends and even extending one's boundaries. Globalization, the "it" way if I may say. So, I've had the luxury to sign up and try for the first three social utilities and I have to say that Facebook is by far THE best.

Yeah, beginners will need to take some time to get use to the numerous numbers of applications offered by Facebook but they are kinda slick and fun, once you get use to them. The user interface is also much easier to handle compared to Myspace and Friendster. You'll be able to get a lot done just by the click of a few buttons. And if I may add, Facebook does look a little bit more stylish and smart compared to the rest. I quote a friend who said, "Friendster ni boleh kira untuk kampong lah en." Haha. To not offend anyone, lets just let him remain anonymous. :P

Anyway, what I really wanted to share was my latest Facebook achievement. Hehe. Just a few days back, I managed to track down a few friends from Sri Garden, where I attended Primary 1 till Primary 6. And here's what I got. ;)


-Primary 1, Sekolah Sri Garden-

Yerp, that photo was taken about THIRTEEN years ago when I was only 7. I don't even remember the teachers being that BIG. Heh. I grabbed this from an old classmate whom I happenend to stumble on in Facebook. Hehe. No extra marks for spotting where I am though. It's a no-brainer. Haha.

Well, time to bundle up under the blanket. It's getting colder nowadays. Till then.

Ps: A long, warm bubble bath would certainly do great right now. ;) (Ngade2 pulak aku. Haha.)






1 comments:

Anonymous November 9, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

i rase kan, i rase je la kan, ni rase je tau, baik la, u delete fs. :P

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP