November 21, 2008

Summer wish list. ;)

Hye guys. I don't really know what to post so in the end, I decided to enlighten those without Facebook to get a glimpse of my wish list, as mentioned in my previous entry. ;)

So, here they are~

1. Nikon D80 (Body only)


2. AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR



3. AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D



Well, these are the basics anyway, which I hope will be affordable with my budget of RM 3500. They're a beauty, aren't they? :P I know, I know. "Boys and their toys." Lol.

But this list may change as August 2009 draws nearer though. The reason for it being the release of Nikon's latest DSLR, the D90. It is about RM 3100 for the body only at the moment. If the price drops to about RM 2500 by August next year, I'll be hunting for D90 rather than the D80. *eyes full of admiration* Haha. How I wish Blogger enabled smileys in their entries. :P

I guess we'll just wait and see. Till then, keep on clicking(or snapping)~ xD

2 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

i wanna poison your mind...
let's think, imagine the future. what will going to happen AFTER you finally own the camera??
those big and bulky thingy, will you ever bring those things everywhere (every function)?? As far as I know your, you aren't the type to bring things to everywhere. In other term, jenis melenggang... XD
the pictures are sure damn good, but what are you gonna do about it? Peram dalam hard disk laptop?? Edit2, worship the after effect photo, then what?? You aren't going to sell it either...
it is just your desire... nafsu nafsi... :P
hahaha.. bapak pemikian negatif...
LOL

Johannas November 21, 2008 at 4:41 AM  

Haha, it seems that u know me quite well. I am definitely not one who likes carrying things to functions or events. BUT, I BELIEVE, once I have the camera, I WILL make full use of it. Special trips to certain places perhaps just for the sake of taking pictures. But obviously not to every function though. Mencapub plk nnt. Hehe. You can tag along and I'll let you snap a few pictures. Hehe.

About ur 2nd issue, memang lah i'm not planning to make photography as my periuk nasi. Hobby je. So I guess lepas edit2, dpt kepuasaan diri, upload kat flickr or photopages perhaps then that's it. :P

Try asking fadhli imran what he did with his pictures. I'm not sure how serious he takes photography though. ;)

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP