December 28, 2008

Ecstatic

OMG, I missed you guys! Please please please say you miss me too! :P

I'm really happy and contented at the moment and here I am, sharing my ecstaticity with all of you. Hehe.

First and foremost, I've just finished the last of my triad of midterms this semester. Some of you might have known, the paper I had just now was about the block of Neuroscience. As always, it was PBL-based and we had 30 minutes to answer questions regarding several clinical problems. I did fairly well, I guess. Alhamdulillah. :) The preparation, however, was tedious. I'm not gonna let it ruin my current mood though. ;)

Next, I've completed two of my previous assignments which was for Physiology and Microbiology. Since these presentations carry about 15% of our final marks, it was really stressful for a few of us - me including. Once again, I'm grateful that I did well in the presentations, Microbiology especially. I did take a peek at my marks and saw the number "15" written beside my name. Full marks for the presenter in black. ;)


;)

These photos were taken last Thursday during the Microbiology session. Today's Physiology presentation was 'OK' as I wasn't really in the mood to give a presentation after an examination. (alasan) :P And and, my section also had our Pharmacology class as usual and boy was it dull. Others are soundly sleeping back home but we in Section 1 had to endure a very slow and sleepy class in the lab. Oops, someone got me sleeping btw. Hehehehe.

*yawn*


Hehe. Btw, Alia asked me about how I rate my life to date. I gave her an 8 with the reason being
1) great parents, 2) awesome family, 3) wonderful relationship, 4) good friends, 5) duit ade, and 6) doing well in my studies. :) Why not 10 ey? Hehe. That's for Alia to know. Segan lah nak cakap sini. :P

Okie dokie, I'm late for bowling. Nak kalahkan Raden ngan Mizi tonight. Bowl away~!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

hey you look good in the pics. full marks for presentation? proud of you :)

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

i heart the presenter in black ;)

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP