December 13, 2008

Yes and No.

YES


1) Makan free lagi hari ni, MARA belanja. Open house Raye Haji lah kononnye.



NO


1) Lectures are starting again tomorrow.


2) End of holidays.

3) No more sleeping-at-your-own-leisure.

4) Damn flu bug.


5) Sore-throat.


6) Tak sempat nak cover Patho. Haih.

7) Another exam in 2 weeks time.

8) Still no DVDRip for Twilight.


9) Price of D90 is still not dropping. :P

10) My watch's battery died out. Sigh.



Hehe. Figured I'd do something different for a change. I do have a lot to complain you see. ;) Anyways, last night Haq and I went to San Stefano to accompany Meor get his iPhone 3G. Yeah, you read right, iPhone 3G. I was like, "Woah, seriously?", when he told me of his intention early yesterday. He's been eyeing it ever since his previous phone was stolen, I guess. And now he's got it. Kudos Meor.

So, after that we had dinner there and since the food-court is packed, we simply ordered take-out and ate by the Mediterannean. Hehe. As always, here are some pics for you guys.



Haha, sempat lagi posing time mengunyah. :P And guys, do pray so that I won't run out of steam till the finals in February. No more holidays will only mean a lot more complains from me. I'm such a spoilt-brat. Hehe. Cheerio! :)

4 comments:

carmen December 23, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

twilight is awesome!!!

Johannas December 23, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

So I've heard! But I simply don't have the time to go and check the cinemas here. Exactly why I'm waiting to download it from the www. :P Do you think they'll make a movie for the other 3 sequels? I hope they do. ;)

nutdieya January 5, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

heyy
if dvdrip twilight da kuar
roger me
hehek
=pp

Johannas January 5, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Alryte. ;) Hulur2 ah external tu, orang nak tengok gak ade tak yang leh di'pao'. Haha.

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP