1) Lectures are starting again tomorrow.
2) End of holidays.
3) No more sleeping-at-your-own-leisure.
4) Damn flu bug.
6) Tak sempat nak cover Patho. Haih.
7) Another exam in 2 weeks time.
8) Still no DVDRip for Twilight.
9) Price of D90 is still not dropping. :P
10) My watch's battery died out. Sigh.
Hehe. Figured I'd do something different for a change. I do have a lot to complain you see. ;) Anyways, last night Haq and I went to San Stefano to accompany Meor get his iPhone 3G. Yeah, you read right, iPhone 3G. I was like, "Woah, seriously?", when he told me of his intention early yesterday. He's been eyeing it ever since his previous phone was stolen, I guess. And now he's got it. Kudos Meor.
So, after that we had dinner there and since the food-court is packed, we simply ordered take-out and ate by the Mediterannean. Hehe. As always, here are some pics for you guys.
Haha, sempat lagi posing time mengunyah. :P And guys, do pray so that I won't run out of steam till the finals in February. No more holidays will only mean a lot more complains from me. I'm such a spoilt-brat. Hehe. Cheerio! :)