December 8, 2008

Happy Eid Adha, everyone. :)

Hey hey! :)

Just wanna wish my avid readers (kalau ade), Happy Eid Adha! Kullu sanah wentu tayyibin~ ;)

Erm, just a little something something. Yesterday, I made nasi tomato for Eid. I know Eid's today but it doesn't matter right since the food's gonna end up in my stomach anyways. Hehe. So, FYI, I made the rice, Haq made the chicken, and Adam made the acar. Boy, we really ATE! Everyone helped themselves to 2 helpings. Hehe. Oh, and by everyone I meant Haq, Adam, Meor, Syai and myself. We had fun cooking. Wait. That doesn't sound gay, right? :P

Anyways, here are some pics for you guys. Enjoy! :)


Adam and I, yum yum. :P


Macam pro. :P


Chef ayam masak merah, Haq and Syai.


Don't mind the hair. :P


The end product. :)


I know its not much, but we were really satisfied and I believe it somehow brought those involved closer. Hehe. Ciao.

ps. My family back home had ayam cuka. Jealous jealous! Happy Eid guys. :)
pss. Sayang's back. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

sheeshh.. haq looked retard.. ;D

"We also have fun eating.."
this sound less gay, but sound more like a happy obese group of people partying... hahaha...

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

yes, i'm home:)

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

wey, that did sound gay la. ohmygod, try imagine abah saying that. oh god, i wanna die now.

Johannas December 9, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

I know. Luckily Joe buat2 tanye. :P

Damn, nobody commented on the food. :(

Hehe.

silverplate December 9, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

ape die meor?haq look retard???
ahhh..seme ni salah joe,gmbr yg ok die xnk letak..
mknn mmg sdap,mcm mkn kt kenduri..
knduri geng2 obes =D

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP