February 11, 2009

Being twenty-one.

I meant to post this entry yesterday but it wasn't possible due to the persistent rain and strong winds we had throughout the whole of yesterday which I guess was the reason behind my bad internet connection. Urh.

Alhamdulillah, I am now twenty-one years old. ;) Praise to Allah S.W.T for the chance for me to have lived in this borrowed world, to be able to breathe, to see, to feel.. to learn. I've to say that I've had my fair share of mistakes which I horribly regretted doing but I guess they are all a part and parcel of life. To make mistakes, albeit over and over again, and to learn from them, making us a better person - making me a better person, insyaAllah.

I thank God, for I am blessed with a great family, blessed with wonderful people around me, blessed with the feelings of love - and not hatred. I am thankful, for having the capabilities, to continuously learn, to gather knowledge which is not only important for myself, but also to the future of men. Alhamdulillah. :)

Maturity does not come by itself. Maturity comes from our experiences, either something which we ourselves have experienced or from what others have taught us. I've never felt myself being matured even when others say I am. Perhaps for them, I am matured enough in certain aspects, but I do believe that in other different aspects, I am immature. I am still growing up, even if I am already twenty-one. ;)

Anyway, thanks to those who have wished me, either in person, via Facebook, or SMS-es. I appreciate them, a lot. And to my parents and to you, you guys are simply the best. :) Thank you, for the gifts but most importantly, thank you for your prayers~

:)

3 comments:

silverplate February 12, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

ucapan ala2 menang amugerah skrin di situ oleh joe..hehe
weh,kurgkn tdola..so ur 21 will be longer before u get 22 =D

Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

don't be matured. mature is boring. ;D

Johannas February 12, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

Haq, same2 lah yer kurangkan tidur tu. xD

Meor, being matured does not take the fun out of life. You still have fun, but you see fun in a whole different perspective. ;)

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP