February 26, 2009

TGIT

Currently listening to, Deeper Conversation by Yuna.

Since last week I've been waiting for it and thank God its Thursday. :)

Two days back, we had our Microbiology exam and Alhamdulillah, it was okay. I did tell my friend that somehow I felt our professors went easy on us since the questions were relatively easier if compared to what we had last semester and the semester before. I'm gonna give myself some 'rewarding sensation' and hope for a good grade. Hehe.

And today btw, we had our Community Medicine paper. So I guess this entry is something like a double bonanza - Microbiology, Checked! together with Community Medicine, Checked!. :P
I've never really enjoyed studying Community Medicine with all the epidemiological studies, medicinal statistics, research studies, health education and what-not. I can admit that it is the ONLY subject by which the first time I opened the text book is the two-three nights we have to study for it. But, I've fared quite OK before and I'm hoping for the same if not better this time around.

However, that being said, I consider myself lucky in the aspect that the questions were always straight forward and simple with no essays required. If I was to apply the same to the other subjects I have, I would have FAILED. And by FAILED I meant MISERABLY. I'm definitely not someone who can stand up, and nonchalantly say, I'll live with that. Haha. Alhamdulillah, I'm blessed for being able to quickly understand and memorize things but I'm not really someone who can digest a lot information in a short period of time. Time is what I always need. Don't we all? ;)

Sooo, with time currently being by my side till our next paper (Pathology) which will be on Moday, I'm planning to give myself a pat on the back and say, "Good job so far, lets rest." It'll only be for tonight Na. :P I'll get back on my feet first thing tomorrow after Subh. Hehe. YOU on the other hand mon cherie, have a paper tomorrow, so, work your heart out love. :)

Till next.

0 comments:

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP