February 23, 2009

Terrorism in Egypt?

Hey guys.

Just last night (22nd of Feb), a bomb exploded in a famous bazaar here in Cairo, Egypt. It was the Khan el-Khalili bazaar or more famously known as Hussein by us students here in Egypt. I'm rather shocked hearing the news but thank God no Malaysians were hurt. A French tourist died though and about 20 others injured. I'm still trying to digest this news and I'll post up any updates here.

Meanwhile, you guys can check the news here, or simply watch tonight's news back home I guess. In the mean time, you bet I'm going to stay freakingly away, as far as possible from any famous tourist spots here in Alexandria.

Picture courtesy of Al Jazeera.

0 comments:

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP