March 7, 2009

Aching

I came back from Mansurah at 3 this morning and boy was I tired. Took a cab home, washed up for a bit, and got changed before throwing myself on my bed. And now here I am, with a cup of tea at 10 in the morning, writing up an entry, as if I've got nothing better to do. (Ps. I really don't have anything better to do) This is what I call a holiday. :) Not needing to have yourself following a schedule, doing anything you want, or in my case, not doing anything. My daily routine's off, and I like it. ;)

Anyway, I woke up this morning with aches. Urh. I used to feel them all over the body everytime I wake up from an exhausting day (any event which requires a hell load of labor). But today, I'm only feeling it in my shoulders. Hehe. It's the least I expected after playing three 20 minutes game of 5-on-5 basketball. I can't say I really enjoyed playing cause I felt my team lack the coordination. We seemed rather lost for the first two games, but by the third, I no longer get out of breath easily. We all got accustomed to each other's position and we finally managed to have fun. I myself got a few shots in, including a three-pointer. Yay! :P Though we didn't qualify for the semis, it was a relieve being able to be on the court again after God knows how long. Comparing Alexandria University's schedule with the other universities in Egypt, I envy them. Sigh.

Oh, regarding the other event I took part in, we lost, horribly. To a bunch of HEAVYWEIGHTS from Mansurah. I don't think my team managed to move the other team for even 1 inch. Instead, we got pulled all the way. Haha. What a bummer. However, even with that defeat, Alexandria guys' team got 2nd place overall, ahead of Cairo and behind only to the hosts, Mansurah. Having fewer number of participants compared to the contingent from Cairo, we considered 2nd place, a well-earned, hard-fought success. :)

Ps. Meor's in Amsterdam now. Darn him for touring Europe before me! :P

2 comments:

Syafiq Shahbudin March 7, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

GLOOOOOOOOORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYY AAAALEEEEXXXXX........... ^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v0000000000^v^v^v^v^v^^v^v^v^v^v^v00000000000000000

no early collaboration...... no eficient co-oopation....... but overall rank is 2nd place!!!

what a holeeeeee.......... hahaha~

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

heh... at least you will be having lotsa money in your account by the end of the year.... ;D

peluang yang ade perlula dicekup!! haha...

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP