May 22, 2009

Break-up

Woah, hold your horses guys! Jangan korang berani lompat tram and ingat aku dah single mingle pulak. :P

The real story is, I've "broken up" with my old roomate, En Abd Haq. Hehehe. Kami dah tak sehaluan sebilik. Ngeh ngeh ngeh. This is old news actually. It is nearly a month now since Haq and I got a room of our own.

Did anyone get lost? Ok fine, let me bring you guys up to speed.

Gini cite dia.

Our house has 4 rooms. Awe ngan Pokyan dapat satu bilik masing2. Aku ngan Haq ni pulak kongsi satu lagi bilik (because there's 2 beds, you see). Bilik satu lagi tu pulak, lebih kurang macam bilik study lah yang kurang diberikan perhatian. Pokyan je kadang2 study kat situ.

Soo, on one fine day, my roomate Haq said, "Jo handsome, jom beli plasma TV nak?"

I answered, "Agak2 ah weh, ko nak watpe dengan tv tu? Tengok arab gelek?"

"Alah, kite beli ah Xbox ke, PS3 ke," Haq mengomel lagi. "Kita bukak ah bilik satu lagi tu, masukkan katil ko kat sane."

Hmm. Seronok gak. Hehehe. So we ended up moving the bed and all the furnitures into the study room, which is now my room. ;)




I know the quality's poor but what can you expect from a mobile phone camera, right? :P Too bad I didn't take a picture of the room before moving the furnitures out.

Oh wait, I think I made an entry about my aparment before. Read it here. Check out the "dining hall pic". ;)

And as for Haq, no, he has not bought the plasma tv, yet. But guess what he got instead?

Tak caye? Datang ah rumah. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous May 22, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

omg haq, semangatnyee. hahaha. btw sayang, your room looks tidy~ mesti kemas before u took the pictures kan? :P ngeh ngeh.

Johannas May 22, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Well, I bought the gym membership and ni lah kot reply haq. Hehehe.

Oh and bilik I sentiase kemas ok.
Kemas katil je b4 amik gambar tadi. Ngeh3. :P

Abu Ammar May 22, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

xyah g premier dah la camni..hahha

mantap gile haq

ish..kalua ada xbox ke..kan best

Johannas May 22, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

hahaha. tu ah pasal. tp still xle nak lawan premier lah. lpak2 jacuzzi. ;)

Xbox tu, kte tggu dan lihat ble bkk sem baru nnt. Jgn main2 haq ni. :P

anip May 24, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

weeeii.. curi kipas aku....

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP