May 17, 2009

MPMM Part 2

Malam Pesta Muda Mudi(MPMM) :P

A few of the guys uploaded some pics in their facebook, so I'm simply putting them here. Kesian orang yang takde facebook. Come on people, Friendster is OVER! Its the FACEBOOK era! xD

For every 10, 1 goes in my mouth. Hehe

Ignore the eyes. :P

Why so serious? Cucuk sate je pun. *posing kot?*


Jemari guitarist

FYI, only the 2 photos were taken and PPed by yours truly. All in all, this concludes my photo series regarding Section 1 guys' Malam Pesta Muda Mudi. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous May 17, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

SO KURUS AND HEMSEM!

Johannas May 17, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

OMG, you don't have to shout it out you know. :P

But to be honest, getting there is easy. Its the "keeping it there" part which I find difficult. Hehe.

hayat May 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Joo...tu jari aku pegag gitar...haha

Dr Anas MA May 26, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

salam wbt
weit trasa gle xde FaceBook
bukan FB ni agenda CIA us ke? he3
plus xde masa la wei..
busy2!! he3
thanks for all ur help this year joe
no words can express my gratitude
May ALLAH bless ur sincere effort.

UNDI JOE BIRO AKADEMIK TAHUN DEPAN!!! HAR3

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP