May 28, 2009

Someday..

"I dream of being a surgeon."

"I'm gonna marry her one day."

"Someday, I'll definitely visit Europe."

Everyone has their own wonderful deams and desires. These dreams had been with us for as long as we could remember. One could simply be dozing off in class one day, imagining himself munching on a slice of pepperoni pizza in the most famous Pizzeria in Italy.

"Hmm, I want to go there someday.." - a phrase which is no stranger to everyone who call themselves humans.

However, at some point in our age, reality sets in. Responsibilities begin to pile, one on top another. And these dreams of ours, slip further and further back into our minds. Realists never fantasize. Or so we thought. What we don't know, these dreams were never gone. Instead, the lie deep within our subconscious, resurfacing when we least expect it. And when it does, we'll begin to think again, "Someday, I'll make my dreams come true." But too bad. "Someday" never comes.

I once read a quotation, but I couldn't remember who made it. He said, "A good plan violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." I guess this applies to each and every one of us as we go through our lives. Our biggest dreams and desires are still alive, no matter how far we push them inside. And these dreams will return, as soon as we make them our present-day priority. :)

Our destiny is too wonderful to delay. Make the commitment, take the steps. Do what it takes. ;)

Ps. I just felt like writing in the midst of studying. Pandai2 lah en masing2 nak faham. Hehe. Good luck for the midterms everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

Tak payah pegi. (isi dengan name sedare atau kenalan anda) kata tak best pon.... ~ by seseorang....
hahaha

Sebab tu ade pepatah, it is now or never... LOL

Johannas May 28, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

Ces, tu contoh je lah. Aku nak gi gak. :P

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP