August 6, 2009

What makes a good HDR?

This is my first (lazy) try for HDR. I've not really read about it, but I figured I'd just give a try and learn from it. Lol. It is definitely mediocre compared to the others I've seen. Hehe.

The clouds came out to play. :)

I used the trial version of Photomatix Pro, hence the watermark. If anyone knows how another good program for HDR or even perhaps a way to remove these watermarks, do let me know! ;)

Oh, and I didn't use a tripod btw. Should have used one I guess. Oh well, first times are always the worst. Hehe. Comments are very much appreciated. :)


*Edit - Managed to find a way to get rid of the watermark! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2009 at 4:46 AM  

siannye xde orang komen... haha XD
I think is it the time, the time to...

...put your blog's address in YM status. :P

nota tepi: ko bli D90 kan?? die ade video function eh?

Johannas August 12, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Ish ish, aku bukan orang gila comment ok :P Hehehe. The only time aku akan letak link blog kat Ym is when there's something for everyone to know. Ngeh ngeh ngeh. Tak perlu bagitau orang kot kalau kte update. Biar je org dtg sendiri ;)

Tak2, tu yg awe nak. Aku nye 40D, xde video :P

Neo Rantissi August 25, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Always want to give a try for HDR, but no chance yet. I guess you really need a tripod, unless u have a really stable hand, haha. Ouh, aku dgr Photoshop CS4 is a good software for HDR processing, tp sgt berat lah, haha!

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP