August 31, 2008

31st August

Happy birthday Zura! (she's my sis) Hehe.

This morning I woke up and saw that Zura was using my laptop. I wished her happy birthday and asked her for a hug. She said no at first but then I told her, "Oh, come on. In two years time you won't even want to be seen with me". I already gave Zura her presents yesterday btw. Now she has a nice handphone keychain with her name in between hearts. It shows that I love you girl. ;)

And I asked her for a kiss too.
"Terlebih gedik pulak you ni," she said after kissing me on the cheeks. Sekali sekala, ape salahnye kan? Haha.

So later today my family and I will be going for a High-tea at Concorde Hotel if I'm not mistaken. Yum yum. I'm gonna make myself feel really really bloated. Definitely a great way to welcome Ramadhan. xD

Anyways, there was a rumour saying that my final examination results will be coming out tomorrow. Agak takut lah juga. But I'm not really expecting it pun. Usually when someone says it's coming out tomorrow, only 2 weeks later will we get our results. Sad, I know.

Very well, till the next post, happy Ramadhan everyone. :)

Ps. Happy birthday Malaysia? Haha. Yeah, I'm not patriotic. *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

alala, comelnya si pemalu tu :) happy birthday zura babe. and please joe, screw Malaysia all right. hahaha!

Johannas August 31, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

OMG Alia. If Pak Lah reads this (as if), u'll be thrown into ISA for sure. :P

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP