February 18, 2009

Parasitology - Boooooooooooo!!

"Pass, insyaAllah."

Those were the words which first came to mind right after I handed in my paper. I did pretty badly too last year and I thought what I've done this semester would change things. Pfft. Guess not. It felt like the questions got even harder. :P Sooo, I'm just gonna look at passing the paper. That would be a huge relief. Sigh.

And up next is Pharmacology. I've got like 3 days before the exam so it should be more than enough to not get the names and groups of the drugs all mixed up. Serious berbelit lidah nak sebut satu-satu. That's only memorizing the names, not to mention their pharmacological actions ngan therapeutic uses lagi. Aduyai, penat dah otak nii. 2 minggu je lagi, Jo, 2 minggu jeeee.

Okay then. I'm sorry for the short and boring entry. I am a tiny bit tired at the moment. Look out for the next update. It could be something a little bit more interesting. Haha.

2 comments:

ainfarhan February 18, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

you are not the only one by the way. i have been thinking the same too.

haih~.

when physio came, and people sighed,i hope that wud be the last one.

but apparently it is not.

and para turned out to be worst so far. (for me at least.)

frustratingly~

anyway good luck pharma.

:)

Johannas February 18, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

And I'm sure we're not the only ones too. Haha. Para was my worst subject last semester and apparently it'll still be the same old story this semester.

I really really REALLY hope after Physio, Para would be the last one. Wouldn't want to post a similar entry after this - complaining about how hard the paper was. Haha. :P

Good luck to you too for Pharma and the remaining papers. ;)

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP