November 10, 2012

Graduation

Well, this is awkward. After leaving this blog for ages to rot by itself, suddenly I feel like reviving it again. Lol.

 Anyway, I would like to share with all of you who are reading this (if any), the joy of my graduation. Yay!
 
After six long and hard years of studying in the Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, about 200 of us have reached the end of our Medical Degree education. This batch of graduates (we call our group Alexmed 06/12 btw) have given all our effort to reach this day.

I've not received the official photos of our graduation ceremony, so I'll leave the details of the ceremony for later, after I've received the photos from our official photographer, whom we've flown from KL, ChotTouch Photography. For now, I'll just leave you guys with this "amateur" photo. ;)




Till the next post. :P

1 comments:

Anonymous November 10, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

two years, it all takes. welcome back. Hahaha

About this blog

Reserved for when I have time by my side. :)

Followers

Recent posts

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP